[CentOS] Looking for a life-save LVM Guru

Mon Mar 2 03:07:21 UTC 2015
Khemara Lin <lin.kh at wicam.com.kh>

Dear Chris, James, Valeri and all,

Sorry to have not responded as I'm still on struggling with the recovery
with no success.

I've been trying to set up a new system with the exact same scenario (4
2TB hard drives and remove the 3rd one afterwards). I still cannot recover.

We did have a backup system but it went bad for a while and we did not
have replacement on time until this happened.

 From all of your responses, it seems, recovery is almost impossible.
I'm now trying to look at the hardware part and get the damaged hard
drive to fixed.

I appreciate all you helps and still wait and listen to more suggestions.

Regards,
Khem