[CentOS] SELinux kills Cassandra based website

Thu Mar 5 04:12:46 UTC 2015
Jeremy Hoel <jthoel at gmail.com>

An easy way to start troubleshooting these is to look at the audit logs and
see what SELInux is blocking.  You have /McFrazier in the email.. if that's
off the root tree than unless you've set permissions to allow httpd to look
at tat folder, I bet that's one problem.

if you run ls -Z you can see the labels that are present on those folders,
that might be helpful too.