[CentOS] Networking troubles on CentOS 7

Fri Mar 6 06:15:02 UTC 2015
Kashyap Bhatt <thekashyap1 at yahoo.co.in>

>> Are you sure the vmware NIC is configured as bridged, not NAT on the host side?
Not really. Does it help if I say I'm using the same Network Adapter configuration with which another VM in same subnet works fine? I've added a screen shot if that helps, though I think it shows the guest config and not host which you questioned.PicPaste - Untitled3-cJQlcohB.png

|   |
| PicPaste - Untitled3-cJQlcohB.png PicPaste is a login free service for uploading pictures |
|  |
| View on picpaste.com  | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |