[CentOS] Questions about panel toolbars in CentOS7

Mon Mar 9 23:32:03 UTC 2015
Francis Gerund <ranrund at gmail.com>

Don't know about running Centos 7 within a vm, but did you try:

1)
sudo yum -v search gnome-shell-browser-plugin

2)
sudo yum -v install gnome-shell-browser-plugin

3)
reboot

4)  try again:
https://extensions.gnome.org