[CentOS] Glibc sources?

Wed Mar 11 18:31:52 UTC 2015
ANDY KENNEDY <ANDY.KENNEDY at adtran.com>

De-ignorant me please:  How does one discern the package name "EPEL" from mock?

I tried everything I could think of (keeping in mind that I've been a Slackware fan since
1993 or so) from "yum provides */mock" to various other commands that were as equally
useless to me.  Google wasn't even my friend -- though I did find the Fedora mock
developer's page -- but I read something else that says that one cannot use Fedora packages
within CentOS without resolving too many dependencies.

Just a little light will do. . . I've felt my way around in the CentOS dark so far without too
many cuts.

Thanks,
Andy