[CentOS] mysql replication - problems

Thu Mar 12 18:16:13 UTC 2015
Alberto Rivera Laporte <arlaporte at gmail.com>

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:49 AM Tim Dunphy <bluethundr at gmail.com> wrote:

> > No: /etc/pki/CA should NOT be group writeable. Ditto for
> > /etc/pki/tls/cernts and private
>

> Ok, yeah I can understand that. I'll correct it. Still need a way to get
> SSL enabled however. Any suggestions there?

I totally misread your configuration options and locations on your original
post, my apologies.  You indeed had what should be considered correct
locations for the ssl cert and key files.  So if it still not functioning I
would defer you to the MysQL mailing list / support channels to see if they
can assist you in figuring out any further.

Best of luck once again.