[CentOS] Facebook CentOS group close to 15.000 members!

Mon Mar 23 17:03:05 UTC 2015
Hal Wigoda <hal.wigoda at gmail.com>

That's ridiculous.  People promote their businesses.  Celebrities have their pages.

(Sent from iPhone, so please accept my apologies in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors.)