[CentOS] CentOS 6.x desktop specs: minimum requirements

Tue Mar 24 16:12:34 UTC 2015
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 04:04:03PM +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Phil Wyett wrote:
>
> > RHEL version min/max specs can be found:
> >
> > https://access.redhat.com/articles/rhel-limits
>
> Ignorant question: what does POWER mean in these tables?

I believe that would be the IBM POWER series of chips, PowerPC, et al.

               Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;
                     Guide me in your truth and teach me,
                         for you are God my Savior,
                    And my hope is in you all day long.