[CentOS] mariadb fails to start under C7

Always Learning centos at u64.u22.net
Mon May 11 00:03:38 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-05-10 at 17:42 -0500, Hal Wigoda wrote:

> I'm old school.
> If it works...

..... don't ******* change it ?

C7 appears to be a nightmare. So many problems. I do not remember as
many problems with the introduction of C6.

I like lasting stability. Same commands. Same reliability. No need to
waste time learning new tricks when many of the existing old tricks
remain undiscovered. Anyone might think RH is attempting to emulate
Windoze.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.     No problems with C5 and with C6.