[CentOS] KVM Questions

Paul R. Ganci ganci at nurdog.com
Mon May 11 02:22:30 UTC 2015

On 05/10/2015 06:50 PM, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> On 05/08/2015 08:28 PM, Paul R. Ganci wrote:
>> While this configuration is functional I regret creating a new storage
>> pool in /home.
>
> Out of curiosity, why?
In part because this directory was getting in the way of synchronizing
user directories between two servers. You could imagine the mess if I
clobbered the /home/vmimages directories. I worked around the issue but
felt that this pool just didn't belong in /home. I suppose that is
mostly a personal choice but I am much happier now that the VM images
are in their own space. Much less likely to make a nasty mistake.

--
Paul (ganci at nurdog.com)
(303)257-5208