[CentOS] Condor cluster setup advice (pointers) needed

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Fri May 15 18:56:15 UTC 2015

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 06:16:41PM -0500, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
> Could someone recommend some "quick and dirty" HOWTO on condor based cluster?

I've run a condor cluster in the past, but I inherited the
configuration and only understood probably 10% of it.  It is an
incredibly confusing and complicated system.

Considering that Condor is the G part of Red Hat Enterprise MRG, you'd
think that they'd build a nice interface for configuring Condor, but
I've never seen anything.