[CentOS] Missing Java packages for java-1.6.0-openjdk under CentOS 5

Robert Heller

heller at deepsoft.com
Mon May 18 15:47:10 UTC 2015

When I compile some Java code I am getting this sort of error:

"package org.apache.http.annotation does not exist"

I am presuming that I am missing a Jar file in
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk.x86_64.

Most of the Jar files in /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk.x86_64 come from one
or another RPMs, most from the CentOS 5 distro RPMs.  But I cannot figure out
which RPM(s) I am missing.  I tried doing a web search for
org.apache.http.annotation with el5 and rpm, but got nothing useful.  What am
I missing?

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933