[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] CentOS-7 disk images for AArch64 Platforms

Thu May 14 20:39:17 UTC 2015
Always Learning <centos at u64.u22.net>

On Thu, 2015-05-14 at 14:25 -0500, Jim Perrin wrote:
> We've produced a disk image intended to help hardware vendors and
> enthusiasts who are interested in bringing CentOS to their AArch64 based
> platform. This allows a vendor to bypass the installer or to edit the
> disk image before booting in order to test kernel modules or options. It
> is intended for development purposes only, and will only continue
> through the alpha and beta test phases.

Does this mean it may be possible to run basic version of C5, C6 and C7
on Arm64* CPU systems ?  Presumably this will include the Raspberry Pi ?

* Acorn Research machines; manufacturers of the BBC Models A, B, B+,
Master 128 etc - those were the days.

--
Regards,

Paul.