[CentOS] Kvm + libvirt + virt-manager

Fri May 1 17:30:13 UTC 2015
Alessandro Baggi <alessandro.baggi at gmail.com>

Hi list,
I have updated C7 to 7.1 and get some issue (I don't know if problems
depend from upgrade).
My first problem is on virt-manager that crash after some time. From system
messages I get that virt-manager is crashed with signal sigsegv and this
problem is related to python (python get sigsegv). Anyone get similar
behaviour after upgrade?
Another problem, I can't say if it showed before/after upgrade, is related
to libvirt when I shutdown my system. On my host I have different vm runned
on KVM, where only 2 have autostart enabled. When shutting down the system
I get from the console an error like this:

Suspending test1: Done
Suspending test2: ...
error: Failed to save domain $someid  state
error: internal error: unable to execute QEMU command 'migrate': State
blocked by non-migratable device '0000:00:04.8/ich9_ahci'

Vm test2 has a disk attached as raw device and not as image file.
This message, with same error, is showed also for 2 other vm with autostart
disabled and disk on qcow2 images, but only when them are online during
shutdown.

When system starts, all vms are running without problem.

I can't figure out with this error...

Why libvirt-guest.sh run migrate command when I shutdown the system?

Hope in help.

Thanks in advance