[CentOS] CentOS 7, NFS 4, and a non ext4 fs (like zfs)

Mon May 4 09:12:09 UTC 2015
tballin <t.ballin at studiorakete.de>

Hi

Perhaps. But they (ZoL) say its production ready. It worked since
CentosOS 6.1 to 6.6 and still working. Problem occurs if we change the
NFS version. Not the ZFS. And the problem also exsist with XFS on CentOS
7. Also it works with all old Ubuntu Clients here. The main problem
seems to be the client which seems to use NFS features which are not
(yet) working! Also with XFS you need to use NFS 4.1 or you will have
the old links/nodes. problem too.

As you say the Solaris/BSD NFS Server Version seems to work. Thats what
the ZFS mailing list said. If it works under FreeBSD its the NFS Server...

I could try some other file systems... But I would also like to know
what the issue is. I am still wondering what the problem is. because on
the server everything looks fine.

Timo

____ ESET 11570 (20150504) ____