[CentOS] Kvm + libvirt + virt-manager

Mon May 4 11:21:15 UTC 2015
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 05/01/2015 12:30 PM, Alessandro Baggi wrote:
> Hi list,
> I have updated C7 to 7.1 and get some issue (I don't know if problems
> depend from upgrade).
> My first problem is on virt-manager that crash after some time. From system
> messages I get that virt-manager is crashed with signal sigsegv and this
> problem is related to python (python get sigsegv). Anyone get similar
> behaviour after upgrade?

This issue seems to be reported by ABRT in 2 bug reports (#8472 and
#8592 .. links from the below abrt report)

This ABRT bug is tracked here:

https://retrace.fedoraproject.org/faf/problems/796335/

Red Hat Engineers know that CentOS now dumps abrt information to this
location and they do now use that to help them prioritize bugs with high
bug counts that also apply to RHEL.  Obviously, CentOS does not have any
SLA or priority, but chances are much better now that there are
integrated ABRT reports that things like this might be fixed.

<snip>