[CentOS] ldap host attribute is ignored

Tue May 5 15:18:49 UTC 2015
Ulrich Hiller <hiller at mpia-hd.mpg.de>

unfortunately i got a syntax error with this method "ldap_access_filter
= host='HOSTNAME' " and sssd did not restart.
i added the line
ldap_user_authorized_host = host
without success

I have to admit that i do not have any idea where to look for the problem:

- is it sssd? I have the version 1.12.2
- is it pam (something in /etc/pam.d)
- is is ldap (etc/ldap.conf)?
- is it /etc/nsswitch.conf?

The auhtentication with username and password works. Only the host
attribute is the problem.

We have several opensuse boxes of different OS versions running, and
ther it works very good. So i do not thing there is a problem on the
ldap server.

With kind regards, ulrich