[CentOS] Bacula backup system

Mon May 11 19:04:34 UTC 2015
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 5/11/2015 11:49 AM, Alessandro Baggi wrote:
> I must install on centos external
> software, configure a web server with cgi with suid enabled (apache does
> not have mod_perl)

     yum install httpd,mod_perl

its all in the base repo of centos 6 at least.

> I must exchange ssh key or configure smb shares.

how does bacula connect and authenticate with the host being backed up
?   do you not have to install a bacula file service on each host,
configure authentication and run this as a daemon or service ?   I found
that considerably more complex than the ssh key exchange required by
backuppc.