[CentOS] Two WiFi routers

Richard Zimmerman rzimmerman at riverbendhose.com
Wed Nov 4 13:56:00 UTC 2015

The question is quite vague but the answer is yes.

I've got a 3 building network...

Buildings 1/2 between then have 3 wireless routers all pointed to one CentOS server.

The 3rd building across the WAN has 3 wireless routers all into one server...

In my case They are for local LAN access so they are setup to pint to a single IP/gateway address...

** or **

If you need them on different network segments, answer is still yes...

Setup each wireless on it's own network segment and then add multiple IP's to the nic on the server. Firewall rules to keep them separate if you need.

Hopes this helps...

Richard

---
Richard Zimmerman