[CentOS] CentOS-SCL - php 5.6?

Alice Wonder alice at domblogger.net
Mon Nov 16 19:06:13 UTC 2015

https://librelamp.com/

I maintain PHP 5.6.x there, but I don't backport patches, I update the
minor version fairly soon after upstream php does. That really is the
most practical way.

However be warned my repo uses LibreSSL instead of OpenSSL which is too
radical of a change for many people (but it installs in parallel with
openssl, doesn't replace it)

And my repo also updates Apache and MariaDB and a few other things,
built against LibreSSL.

--
-=-
Sent my from my laptop, may not be able to respond timely