[CentOS] centos 7 and keychain

Pete Stieber pstieber at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:23:24 UTC 2015

On 11/17/2015 8:19 PM, WJ = Wes James wrote:
WJ> I can only see a version for centos 6:
WJ>
WJ> http://pkgs.repoforge.org/keychain/
WJ>
WJ> You’ll need to download the src and see if
WJ>you can build it. ??

Thanks Wes,

I found old web sites that suggest using rpmforge, but there isn't a
version for CentOS 7 there and the CentOS wiki...

https://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories

...lists RPMForge/RepoForge as a "known problem repository".

I found the following...

http://pkgs.org/centos-7/psychotic-ninja-x86_64/

which include keychain...

http://pkgs.org/centos-7/psychotic-ninja-x86_64/keychain-2.7.1-1.el7.psychotic.noarch.rpm.html

but was wondering about the integrity of this.

Any opinions?

I guess building from source may be my only option if I don't hear from
anyone.

TIA,
Pete