[CentOS] C7: How to configure raid at install time

Fred Smith

fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Nov 19 04:07:12 UTC 2015

Hi all!

I'm still on C6. I'm using a RAID1 configuration (Linux software RAID)
and I'd like to either use the same one, or possibly configure it on
new drives (larger) when I upgrade to C7. (I'm really feeling the need
to move off C6.)

But it isn't at all obvious how one would do a new RAID1 setup in
Anaconda, and I don't find any user reports or other info on this
in the WIKI or forums (fora, properly, if I recall my high school
Latin).

Can anyone provide (or give pointers to) a good recipe for doing this?

thanks!

Fred
--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------