[CentOS] Urgent Help

Siva Prasad Nath shivaprasadnath21 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 02:07:47 UTC 2015

I was trying for grub. But it does not show me anything. Hence confused.
One of the guy posted that after deleting kernel and reinstalling solve the
issue. I tried to follow that method.
The grub does not show the folder which shows in the sample.
Grub prompt me about xps system.
When I am installing Kernell why it is not updating the kernell in boot?

On Monday, November 23, 2015, Jonathan Billings <billings at negate.org> wrote:

> On Nov 22, 2015, at 6:34 AM, Siva Prasad Nath <shivaprasadnath21 at gmail.com
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
> > I copy from other server. Grub is confusing.
>
> This is why you should have done as others had suggested.  It
> automatically sets up grub with the new kernels.
>
> > I need another help. I want to
> > go for virtual concept. So that I can minimise down time.
>
> I guess you’re going to give up on this system, then?
>
> You’d have a lot less down time if you didn’t delete things without
> understanding what you’re deleting.
>
> --
> Jonathan Billings <billings at negate.org <javascript:;>>

Shiva Prasad Nath