[CentOS] OT: bareos, Windoze, beating head on wall

Ireneusz Piasecki irekpias at op.pl
Thu Nov 26 19:54:44 UTC 2015

W dniu 25.11.2015 o 21:35, m.roth at 5-cent.us pisze:
> [...]
> I was just trying to restore one single file... but as I said, I can't
> even find it.
Sample to restore from volume with bootstrap file using bextract:

bextract -i files.list -V FullCatalog-0 -b b.file FileStorage
/storage2/BareosRestores/tmp

Above command extract files (includes files in file.list) from volume
FullCatalog-0 using bootstrap file b.file using bareos device
FileStorage (this device made backup in storage demon of bareos)

b.file - bootstrap file looks like:

# 15-lis-2015 18:30:19 - BackupCatalog.2015-11-15_18.30.00_20 - Full
Volume="FullCatalog-3"
MediaType="File"
VolSessionId=18
VolSessionTime=1447169558
VolAddr=197032727-236689774
FileIndex=1-13

When you don't use bootstrap file, then the same files were overwritten.

IP