[CentOS] how do I download pictures from a dumb phone?

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at msu.edu
Sat Nov 28 00:04:42 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 05:40:50PM -0600, Michael Hennebry wrote:

If I understand what you are asking, just:
 - make a 'contact' on the phone that is the Email address of an account
   on some machine you want to send the picture to, or any host that
   can receive Email with attachments..
 - Use the phone to forward the photo to that contact.
 - That works on mine.  I seem to have to make a contact and use that.
   It doesn't let me to just enter the Email address when I forward the photo.

////jerry