[CentOS] how do I download pictures from a dumb phone?

Philip Amadeo Saeli psaeli at zorodyne.com
Sat Nov 28 04:00:27 UTC 2015

* Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu> [2015-11-27 17:44]:
> On Fri, 27 Nov 2015, Michael Hennebry wrote:
>
> >How do I download pictures from a dumb phone?
> >
> >I have a Samsung phone I bought at a Walmart.
> >According the the front, it worships Verizon.
> >Beyond that, I'm not at all sure what kind.

If it has a Micro SD memory card slot, you can insert a SD (or SDHC)
memory card in it, copy the pics to the card, and then read it on your
computer.  All of the dumb phones I've had or seen in the past 5-8 years
or more have had such a slot.  It may be internal, near the battery or
SIM card slot.

--Phil

--
Philip Amadeo Saeli