[CentOS] After reboot of web-server accessing website shows "Forbidden", restarting httpd all is fine

Sat Nov 7 03:23:59 UTC 2015
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 11/06/2015 06:30 PM, Jobst Schmalenbach wrote:
> What troubles me that a simple restart of the daemon fixes everything but it does not come up on reboot.

Running the service script manually may not give you the same selinux
context as on boot.  Services should be started using "run_init" to
ensure they get the correct context.

I think this is legitimately the most confusing aspect of SELinux, and
it's one of the things that systemd fixed properly.