[CentOS] Shorewall and the latest kernel problem

Thu Nov 12 16:18:39 UTC 2015
Pete Geenhuizen <pete at geenhuizen.net>

On 11/12/15 10:46, Marcelo Ricardo Leitner wrote:
> Em 12-11-2015 11:12, Pete Geenhuizen escreveu:
>
> That points to something different in kernel. What is your 'previous'
> kernel? Sounds like the nat modules aren't being loaded, for some reason.
>
>   Marcelo
Marcelo,
Thanks for the input, it works fine in 2.6.32-573.7.1.el6.x86_64, and
yeah I would tend to agree with you that it's more likely as not kernel
related.  Of course it's possible I suppose that the kernel has changed
slightly enough that the shorewall rpm needs to be updated.

Thanks
Pete

--
If money can fix it, it's not a problem.
  -- Click and Clack the Tappet brothers