[CentOS] Differences from upstream RHEL

Fri Nov 13 08:17:50 UTC 2015
Andrew Holway <andrew.holway at gmail.com>

In my experience software compiled for RHEL "just work" with Centos and I
don't remember any case where it didn't. I have however heard whisperings
on a grapevine that RH may want to try and make future versions of Centos
slightly incompatible with RHEL but these are probably just whisperings.

If you software vendor will not support Centos as RHEL then they probably
need a good LARTing.

On 11 November 2015 at 22:52, J Martin Rushton <