[CentOS] Urgent Help

Sat Nov 21 18:25:39 UTC 2015
zep <zgreenfelder at gmail.com>

>>> 21.11.2015 6.41 ip. "Siva Prasad Nath" <shivaprasadnath21 at gmail.com>

not intending to sound like a jerk, but I suspect I still will.  given
the small bits that I've gleaned from the OPs emails, and his proclivity
to .... somewhat randomly delete things, I'd suggest using a live cd
distro to boot, make backups of all essential and useful data and then
start anew with a reinstall.   And if none of that makes sense as a set
of instructions, then by all means stop and get some more help rather
than plowing forward and making worse things more-worse-est.

--
public gpg key id: 1362BA1A