[CentOS] C7: How to configure raid at install time

Wed Nov 25 06:32:16 UTC 2015
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 11/24/2015 07:35 PM, Fred Smith wrote:
> it seemed to max out at around 9900 MB. This for
> sure won't do when I build it on real hardware, so I'm wondering if
> anyone else here has a clue what's going on??

IIRC, Anaconda can't create "raid1" LVM volumes.  That is, you can't
create LVs that are mirrored across multiple PVs.  You can create md
RAID1 volumes and make a PV of the resulting RAID volume, though.

So I think what you're probably doing is creating 100MB /boot partition,
and then two md RAID component partitions of 9900MB.