[CentOS] install rrdtools-devel / rrdtool-perl

Thu Nov 26 18:22:11 UTC 2015
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 11/26/2015 10:18 AM, Tris Hoar wrote:
> To access RHN you will need a support agreement with Red Hat. You
> could use the packages from Centos, but it would be better to just
> rebuild the server if you are going down that route.

long ago, far away, I successfully converted several RHEL boxes to
CentOS by making a list of all the RPMs and replacing them with the
centos equivalents, after removing the RHN related packages and manually
installing the CentOS equivalents.   But I think it was RHEL 3 or 4 when
I last did this.