[CentOS] how do I download pictures from a dumb phone?

Fri Nov 27 23:45:34 UTC 2015
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

On Fri, 27 Nov 2015, Michael Hennebry wrote:

> How do I download pictures from a dumb phone?
>
> I have a Samsung phone I bought at a Walmart.
> According the the front, it worships Verizon.
> Beyond that, I'm not at all sure what kind.

As I should have mentioned earlier:
If there is a way to install software on this phone,
I do not know it.

> If I use a real USB connector to connect it to my PC,
> CentOS sees it as a character special device.
> What, if anything, I can do with that device, I do not know.
> I've not found any settings related to USB.
>
> In case it helps, from menu->settings->phone info:
> S/W V. U365.GG01
> H/W V. U365.04

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards