[CentOS] how do I download pictures from a dumb phone?

Sat Nov 28 03:25:07 UTC 2015
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 11/27/2015 6:51 PM, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 20:38:22 -0600 (CST)
> Michael Hennebry wrote:
>
>> >Anyone have a plan B?
> Have you tried plugging a flash drive into the phone with a USB2GO cable?  It might show up as a storage device and then you can just copy the pictures to the flash drive.

he has a dumb phone, its not going to know what a USB drive is, I doubt
it even HAS a USB2go cable, the phone's USB port is strictly slave only,
this isn't Android or IOS.    it has no UI for copying anything.  photos
go into the photo folder, same as wallpaper is stored in.