[CentOS] vino-server on Centos 6.7

Fri Oct 9 16:29:45 UTC 2015
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 10/08/2015 05:43 PM, Milton Plasencia wrote:
> I uncheck only Allow other users “view” and leave without change “control” your desktop,
> and the screen (active session) remain freeze, close the connection and now i can not
> do a new connection, i remain out.
>
> i must wait the next Monday when i back to office or i can do something through ssh?

You can re-enable it over ssh.  As Mike very nearly suggested:
$ gconftool-2 -s -t bool /desktop/gnome/remote_access/enabled true

You didn't mention, originally, that you're interacting with this
desktop over VNC.

I'm not sure why you think the VNC server is using too much memory or
CPU time.  You might be able to reduce it with a lightweight desktop
like XFCE, or not, depending on what applications you're using.  VNC is
not especially lightweight.