[CentOS] Systemd spends 6 min. to startup a host

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Tue Oct 6 07:45:02 UTC 2015

On 10/5/2015 11:53 PM, C. L. Martinez wrote:
> Uhmm ... but I need to startup openvswitches at boot ... I only see
> one option: start openvswitches when libvirtd starts ...

my suggestion was to help isolate the cause of this boot delay. if
removing the openvswitch from your network configuration took out the
delay, then you'd KNOW thats the problem, and you could work to further
isolate why.   if that didn't take out the delay, then the delay is
somewhere else.   telling me you need openvswitch isn't helping.