[CentOS] Systemd spends 6 min. to startup a host

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 18:14:52 UTC 2015

On 10/05/2015 11:58 PM, C. L. Martinez wrote:
> Yes, my problem is very similar as described in Debian's bugtracker.

The problem might be a bug.  Ask the openvswitch people.

It looks like the problem is probably:
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-ovs calls "systemctl start
openvswitch-nonetwork.service"
openvswitch-nonetwork.service "Wants" openvswitch.service
openvswitch.service is "After" network.target
network.target is the one that called ifup-ovs

So there's a deadlock.

At least, that's the best I can figure from looking at it briefly.