[CentOS] problem on exceptional quit

Hua Wang ehwang at 163.com
Thu Oct 8 13:32:41 UTC 2015

Dear Johnny,

Yes, I have tried much larger numbers than 60 and 3 for the above two parameters respectively. And I am sure it is using ‘protocol 2’ because it’s uncommented in sshd_config.

Is there a way to catch what’s happing before quit? I couldn’t see anything except for the line ‘write failed, broken pipe’.

Thanks.

Hua