[CentOS] Clustering and ha planning

Leandro

ingrogger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 21:06:38 UTC 2015

Hello , Centos users:
My name is Leandro, I have been using Centos for 4 years and this is the
first post in this mail list.
I would like to study and introduce myself in clustering and high
availability for Centos, currently I have not experience at all about it.
I would like to ask about the newest method to achieve high availability
, load balancing on linux / Centos.
So far I have seen the Clustering docs writen for Centos 5 and the HA
documentation from www.linux-ha.org that have been published in 2010.
So, I would like to ask to comunity, which are the new methods for
clustering and get HA and  where to get updated documentation.

Regards,
Leandro.