[CentOS] Clustering and ha planning

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Sat Oct 10 21:40:13 UTC 2015

Hello Leandro,

CentOS 5 is quite old and different from current CentOS 7, some things have changed, mostly improved and as usual your favourite search engine is your friend.
e.g.
http://clusterlabs.org/quickstart-redhat.html
https://skcave.wordpress.com/2014/11/04/creating-high-availability-cluster-with-centos-7/

Nux!