[CentOS] centos wiki strangeness.

Denniston, Todd A CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV Crane todd.denniston at navy.mil
Tue Oct 20 18:04:38 UTC 2015

Thanks Mike and Johnny for taking a look.
It appears to be something in the way THIS windows and IE are locked down, when I dragged myself off to the lab and used EL it looked good too, I guess I'll just have to use CentOS to view it (which is generally my preference anyway).

Even when this disclaimer is not here:
I am not a contracting officer. I do not have authority to make or modify the terms of any contract.