[CentOS] dia under CentOS7

Frank Cox theatre at melvilletheatre.com
Tue Oct 20 20:06:55 UTC 2015

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 20:40:46 +0100
J Martin Rushton wrote:

> Does anyone know if dia is going to be released into EPEL7?

I just this minute downloaded and compiled dia-0.97.3-1.fc22.src.rpm from the Fedora 22 repo on Centos 7 and it appeared to work fine.  And it took, literally, about a minute to do.

So you can do that too if you want.

There are six dia sub-packages also available there,  CMOS, Digital, electric2, electronic, gnomeDIAicons and optics.  I didn't bother to try compiling those but I don't see why it would be any more difficult to do.