[CentOS] Recommendations for image malware detection?

Kay Schenk

kay.schenk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:50:41 UTC 2015

Hello all --

This is not a CentOS specific question, but I have a feeling some of you
are involved in enterprise malware efforts, so here goes.

Does anyone have recommendations for malware detection that includes
detection in image files? I'm looking for something that could be
integrated into a batch cron process as opposed to a client end download
check.

Thanks.