[CentOS] Centos 6: language mess with ssh

Philippe BOURDEU d'AGUERRE bda at aime-toulouse.fr
Fri Oct 30 15:50:51 UTC 2015

Le 30/10/2015 16:16, m.roth at 5-cent.us a écrit :
> Have you changed your password? If not, you're not really logged in, and
> it's not getting things like language settings from your home directory.

I understand that since I am not yet connected, my settings are not
taken into account. But what is odd is that some messages are in english
and some others in french.

If I connect with GDM, I get same messages but they are all in french
which is default language of my box.
--
Philippe BOURDEU d'AGUERRE
AIME - Campus de l'INSA                  http://www.aime-toulouse.fr/