[CentOS] Fwd: oVirt - High Availability

Tue Oct 13 04:00:50 UTC 2015
Indunil Jayasooriya <indunil75 at gmail.com>

Hi users,

I have setup OVIRT 3.5 with* 2 CENTOS 7.1 hosts. Everything is ok other
than HA ( High Availability). *To test HA, Documentation says, *Power
Management is needed. *

Could you pls let me know if this Power Management is a separate Device or
does it come with a BRANDED Server such as HP, IBM or Dell?

I have seen a* ILO* port in HP servers. Can I use it for HA ( High
Availability) in ovirt?

If *power management* is *present in  Branded Servers*, Could you  pls let
me know some *Branded  RHEL 7.1/CentOS 7.1 supported  servers?*

Then, I can use it for Production use.

Have you guys* DONE HA in CENTOS with ovirt 3.5? *

*This is an YOU TUBE video for HA.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHCnXGUMaS0

Is this a correct video for HA?

HOPE TO hear from you?