[CentOS] C7: screensaver locks screen

Wed Oct 28 21:25:11 UTC 2015
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

Strange thing just began happening this past weekend with my Centos-7
netbook (using the MATE desktop, which may mean it's an EPEL problem...).

the lock screen checkbox in the screensaver's UI is NOT checked.

I've even used the dconf editor to uncheck ALL the boxes in the
screensaver section that relate to locking the screen.

nada. no such luck.

even after rebooting, it still locks the screen.

I'm open to further suggestions, thanks in advance!

Fred

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?