[CentOS] ERROR Installing Cisco AnyConnect on Centos 6x

Fri Oct 2 18:46:08 UTC 2015
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Fri, Oct 02, 2015 at 02:40:27PM -0400, Kwan Lowe wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 2:28 PM, CS DBA <cs_dba at consistentstate.com> wrote:
>
> > I've downloaded the Cisco AnyConnect tar.gz file for one of our clients,
> > when I untar it and then run the vpn_install script in the vpnclient
> > directory I  get the below error.
> >

> I ended up getting the clients from the Nux repository instead of Epel. At
> the time, it provided the NetworkManager tools which EPEL didn't have.
> It's easy enough to run from the command line but NetworkManager
> integration is nice to have.

yeah, I actually got the NM part from nux, once I discovered he had it,
after discovering that EPEL didn't. I had already installed the client
itself from EPEL, and the nux NM integration worked fine, so I just
left it alone.

But I think epel has since added the NM bit.

                    The Lord detests the way of the wicked