[CentOS] filesystem mounting fails at boot

Sat Oct 10 13:34:11 UTC 2015
Imre Gergely <gimre at narancs.net>

 _netdev
              The filesystem resides on a device that requires network
access (used to prevent the system from attempting to mount these
filesystems until the network has been enabled on the system).

This device is not a network device (this a SAN not a NAS). To the OS it
looks like a normal SCSI attached device, it's /dev/sdb. In the blade
there is a HBA (Qlogic) card, and it's connected through FiberChannel.
If I understand these terms correctly, it has nothing to do with the
network.