[CentOS] Exists some problem with cronjobs under CentOS7

Tue Oct 13 06:24:19 UTC 2015
C. L. Martinez <carlopmart at gmail.com>

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 12:15 AM, Gordon Messmer
<gordon.messmer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/11/2015 09:38 AM, C. L. Martinez wrote:
>>
>> That's the problem. There is no error but any cron job configured runs..
>> And this is the cuestion: why any cron job works?.
>

> It's not clear what you're asking.  It would help if you replied with an
> example of a specific job that's configured on your system, and explaining
> what it is doing that it should not, or what it is not doing that it should.

For example: logwatch. Logwatch sends a daily email report about
system's health. I didn't received this email from October 9th ... and
email configuration is ok.