[CentOS] Exists some problem with cronjobs under CentOS7

Tue Oct 13 13:54:28 UTC 2015
C. L. Martinez <carlopmart at gmail.com>

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 1:45 PM, Richard
<lists-centos at listmail.innovate.net> wrote:

>> Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 13:41:56 +0000
>> From: "C. L. Martinez" <carlopmart at gmail.com>
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Jonathan Billings
>> <billings at negate.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> So your problem is that cron jobs *DO NOT* run?
>>
>> Yes. that is the problem ... Sorry If I am not explained very
>> well.
>
> What does /var/log/cron show?

Nothing ... It is empty.

 Are the jobs triggered, but you don't
> get the expected output, or not triggered?

They are not triggered ...

> If not triggered, you might want to show your crontab entries.

I haven't entries in conrtab's users file at this moment, but I have
done a test: * * * * * ls -la, and it is not triggered. But like I say
before, installed system cronjobs like logwatch task are not triggered